Monday, October 06, 2008

Sports-filled Weekend

How 'bout them Dolphins, Dear Roxy?! They played awesome yesterday!!! They are now on a win streak. Their first in over two years!

The greatest thing about their two wins is who they won against. Your team (hehehe) and the Chargers which played in the championship last year. Keep it up boys!!!

Speaking of great wins, how about them Colts? Unbelievable! I was so upset when I thought they'd be 1-3 but that suddenly changed... withing 4 minutes! I sort of feel bad for the Texans... sort of.


Too bad the same can't be said about the Canes. They came so close to winning. Argh!!!

Congrats to Joe Torre and the Dodgers! Nothing makes me happier (maybe the Yankees in the post-season will make me happier, but moving on... ) than seeing Joe Torre happy. Congrats to him and a job well done.

And now off to play one of the hottest teams in baseball; the Phillies! Those guys are playing awesome. Congrats to them too.

Congrats to the Rays for winning their first ever post-season game! Hopefully they will today. Although I have nothing against the White Sox, I want the Rays to go all the way to the World Series.

And come on Angels! I know you're better than that. Show those Dirty Sox who is the AL West Champion!

Helio, what have you done? Don't you know the only sure thing in life are death and taxes?

Oh OJ, OJ, OJ, didn't you know better than to stay out of trouble after you dodge life in prison 13 years ago?

-Criss

Photo: Pat Carter, AP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home