Friday, October 10, 2008

ALCS

It starts tonight, Dear Roxy. The battle between good and evil, young and ancient, Rays and Sox. May the Rays prevail in what is turning out to be an epic showdown. And I shall be in front of my TV with a bucket of popcorn in hand, but only if the Rays do well.

The Phillies shocked everyone but themselves last night. I'm not really rooting hard for anyone in particular, but Joe has a soft spot in my heart. I went back and forth last night during the game but couldn't really focus. I'll just have to read about these games the next day.

Phillies manager Charlie Manuel's mother passed away this morning. My thoughts and prayers are with him.

In other news, did you hear that three Dolphins got fined for celebrating excessively after one of their touchdowns last week? Come on, league! They haven't won two in a row in over two years... I think that should be acceptable!

Go Dolphins!

PS: Dan is running the Chicago marathon on Sunday! Good luck to him :)

Have a nice safe weekend.

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home