Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day...

...is here, Dear Roxy! And with it comes lots of craziness. I avoided early voting and ended up waiting 2 hours this morning. Not too bad considering some people I know waited over 3.5 hours.

I didn't watch Sunday Night Football! I don't know what's wrong with me. I was hoping to watch the Colts since I haven't watch them in a while, but I just got too sleepy, too early and decided to turn it off. It's a good thing they won though. 4-4 looks a lot better than 3-5!

And forget about Monday Night Football! Two teams I hardly care about - blah! I did listen to the half-time show with both presidential candidates. Not that it made me change my mind or anything, but I wanted to hear their last push before E-Day.

Anyway, back to football and speaking of4-4, go Dolphins! Now that's a team that's making me watch them. It's so exciting to see them win, especially after years of dismal seasons.
And a big trade in basketball. Allen Iverson is off to Detroit. I thought he was retired. That shows how much I've been paying attention to basketball.
-Criss
Photo: David Zalubowski, AP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home