Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cary Grant and Sports?

I was thinking more older Cary Grant.

Why do you keep throwing out Varitek rumors? He's not gone, alright?! I'm not fond of Agent Boras, Dear Criss. I just hope he doesn't blow it for Varitek. Just give him something decent. Why's everyone being a hater? You should understand with Pettitte being on the brink.

Where's the Jets-Pats game? Don't tell me it's on the NFL Network. Come on! Who even gets that channel?!

Wait a minute, now that I think of it, you took over the blog! I mean, it's all Criss propaganda! Might as well have put some Yankees logos in the background!

Have you heard all the crazy ads for the Panthers? Free tickets, free gas cards, free parking. I mean, it's crazy!

I want to hear about the game when you're back! Hey, let's go to Pittsburgh or Foxboro for a game. Let's just not go mid-winter.

Roxy


Photos: mikeburstyn.com & Coach's Network blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home