Tuesday, November 18, 2008

All in a week

I'm a little overdue with the 411 on the VTech-UM game. Needless to say, it was a close one at the end! And a good one for that matter as UM pulled off a win!

Getting out of the parking lot was a whole 'nother game as people kept partying there!

I had a great time, nonetheless. Can't wait for the next one.

I did watch like two seconds of your Pats-Jets game at the Stadium. Didn't care much for it but I do believe the Jets won! Kudos.

Speaking of football, I have Dolphin fever, Dear Roxy. They're doing amazing - two games over .500! And who do they play next? Your cold Pats! That'll be a good game to watch. Hopefully they'll pull off another win! Exciting times.

I'll be going to the Heat game tomorrow night at the AAA. Let's see how that goes... I'm still not into basketball this season.

But what's with Mark Cuban's insider trading allegations? Interesting.

-Criss

PS I'll post some UM football photos next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home