Thursday, December 11, 2008

Money and the Yankees

Well, it looks like you're at it again buying players' souls over in New York, Dear Criss. Every year, you throw in the bank and the kitchen sink. Now history hasn't been on your side lately when it comes to bringing big names in with big number$. But who knows with C.C. and A.J. - even if Burnett's not official. I'm sure you're excited. Toronto always gives my Sox a hard time, so maybe it doesn't make sense, but I'd rather have him on the Yankees.

So the Heisman is right around the corner. Who will it be? I want to say it will not be Tebow, but he's such a big shot right now, it would be hard to bet against him. If he doesn't get it though, he's still a star. Poor thing'll probably end up with the Lions.

Still waiting for the Sox to re-sign Varitek. Still waiting. Instead of getting down to serious business, they're messing around with a perfectly fine uniform. They changed it! Instead of the "B" hat, it's the little socks. People!!! That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. Boston is the "B" - hello?!!! I hate the away colors. Am I watching the Yankees or the Red Sox? You can't change the logo?! There goes the season.

Roxy


Photo: Jim Davis, The Boston Globe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home