Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A few of my favorite things gone bad

I stay away for a few days and this blog becomes a Red Socks shrine. I'm going to have to do something about that, Dear Roxy.

Let's start off by wishing a Bon Voyage to Mike "Moose" Mussina for what has been an exceptional career. If only we'd gotten that championship with him as a Yankee. I will truly miss his class act.

And as promised, here's one of the many pictures I took at the VTech-UM game. Not that it matters anymore, especially after the beating UM took at Georgia. What will happen next?
Is there a championship game in the horizon for UM this year? TBD.

Speaking of losses. I went to the Raptors-Heat game last week. My first basketball game of the season. It ended up been a close one, with a lot of dunks from our players. Unfortunately that wasn't enough as we lost the game.
With that said, the Heat's hot-cold streak needs to change.

And the Dolphins lost!!! Not only the game, but Camarillo, too! What are we going to do now? This one hurts, Rox!

The only thing that went right in football was the Giants and Colts game! Peyton pulled it off again!
Give that guy enough time to drive the ball, and it's a W!
-Criss
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS TIME TO BE THANKFUL FOR EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE.
Photos: 1, Barton Silverman, NYT.
2 & 3, CI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home