Monday, January 19, 2009

Now Boarding for Tampa!

OH MY GOODNESS!!! What a game that was on Sunday, Dear Criss. I hope you had a chance to catch some of that. The Steelers are going to the Super Bowl - again! I am psyched for Ben, who reall should've been back there sooner. But it's never too late. This game was a thriller, down to the wire for a little bit, too close at other parts, and too wide for the last two minutes or so. And hard hitting. I was really worried about former UM player Willis McGahee. You never want to see that happen to anyone. He was just motionless for a while, and it's just not nice to see. Brought back bad Steve Young memories, against - was it Arizona? Ryan Clark got up very slowly after a while, but the two have to have concussions. I think there were a few concussions going around last night. I think everyone's going to be fine, according to recent reports. Then there's Hines Ward. Gotta get him all fixed up and ready. I think he can do it. Stay off of the knee/leg, and all will be okay. I wanted to puke after watching them replay that twisty fall so much.

So John Henry flew down to the Atlanta area for a one-on-one talk with Varitek (no agent). I hope this is a good sign. Varitek says he wants to stay with the team. I hope we can reach a deal this week. I say drop the agent.

Alright, I will jabber on next time. But I leave you with this photo of Polamalu because he really was outstanding this week, along with Santonio Holmes. I'll throw in some more Ben pictures later this week. I know you'll be waiting, Criss!


Roxy


Polamalu: AP
Ben: Streeter Lecka, Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home