Thursday, January 29, 2009

Finally

The Yankees have come to their senses and have resigned Andy for one more year. Good because we want him there. We need him there.

And yes, what’s with all of this Torre-Arod-Cashman nonsense? I bet Jeter won’t say a thing about this, Dear Roxy.

All I know is that it needs to be put behind us. It’s a new year, new stadium, new players, and with that, new playoff hopes.

I don't know what's with Torre and his book, but I dare not talk about about him because I still have a soft spot for him.

Anyway, the Super Bowl is among us and I just wagered $500. Keeping my fingers crossed. Jk!
I’m not really very excited about this year’s SB but I’m sure that’ll change come Sunday.
Are you planning on watching it a home with your Steve Yong cut-out?

-Criss

Photo: Reuters and AP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home