Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Good to See Familiar Faces

Wow, your post was straight from the NY Post, Dear Criss! And while you're standing by your men, I'm happy to say that I am ready to move on from the latest installment of A-Fraud bashing. I'm sick of all the steroids. I like my brother's idea: Let's have a Juice League vs. Normal League. Imagine that world series.

And then there's Brett Favre. I forgot until I read your post, but I really think it's final this time. Oh, Brett.

You know, as every year this time, it's really weird having no football to watch. (And I can't find the Sports Illustrated for the week of the Super Bowl, it's driving me crazy.) I guess that's what spring training is for. I'm looking forward to those sunny days (except last year) walking to the stadium in Ft. Myers. Everyone's happy, smiling. Children are skipping, birds are chirping, folks had a few too many and are sharing their personal stories with you, and you're never sure if you should bring your sweater or leave it in the car. Then you regret your decision, either way, but can't go back to the car.

I've had a really bad cold, so sorry I took so long to drive you crazy again. I've been in bed for daaayyys. But I'm doing better, and there are fewer tissues strewn about. What a drag.

Until next time.


Roxy


Photo: Jim Davis, Boston Globe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home