Thursday, February 12, 2009

Steroids

Here’s another reason for you to hate on ARod, Dear Roxy. Not that you needed any more, but just add it to the bunch.

The man people love to hate has given them more.

I, on the other hand, won’t say a thing bad about him.

Of course I’m disappointed. Very. I don’t think anyone should take any form of performance enhancing drugs. Alex’s talent speaks for itself - he didn’t need them to help him.
I’m very sorry to hear he did. And I’m very sorry that this, again, has put a dark cloud on the game of baseball.

Not only that, but now Miguel Tejada has plead guilty for lying to Congress about the same thing. When is it all going to stop?

And sticking with the game of baseball, there’s a story on the NY Post that claims Roberto Alomar had unprotected sex with his ex-girlfriend, although he knew he had AIDS. Is this true? Crazy.

I’m sorry to see him go – Bobby Abreu has signed a deal with the Angels. Have fun, Bobby.

Can I get any good news on the baseball front? I want to hear about baseball season starting - I want to smell the green grass, peanuts and crackerjacks. No more nonesense, please!

Brett Favre has decided to retire... again. This time, with no tears in his eyes. We shall miss you, Brett. Good luck!

And who cares about Ben and his "super powers". I certainly don't. Blah!

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home