Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What's on T.V.?

I turn on sports radio in the a.m., and I'm bored to tears. This is the worst time of the sports year. I am so desperate for one of our seasons to get going, I find pleasure in just viewing this ridiculous picture of Youk. I have hit such a low point that I have gone online to look at Oscar pictures I could care less about (actually, my brother swore a couple was married, and I wasn't sure, so I looked it up). P.S. The Oscars were a snoozer. I didn't last long watching.

I've also been watching the Westminster dog show. Um, House Hunters, cable news ... Countdown to spring training, baby!

What was interesting was hearing Jim Calhoun freak out when a reporter was grilling him on his salary. I dunno. I'm not sure his salary is a big deal. All the college coaches with huge programs get paid well because their programs bring in crazy cash. I mean, the story is boring. Let's not turn him into a Wall Street CEO who gets paid 500% more than Calhoun would if he lived to be 500.

You totally knew the Yankees were coming down here. We blogged about this. And if you only just found out, some fan you are. That was one of the first things I checked, but the Marlins play up in Boston, not here. Darn!

Roxy


Getty Images, Nick Laham

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home