Thursday, March 12, 2009

WBC at Miami

Funny you mentioned the Heat game in which D. Wade won the game in double OT. I was offered tickets to that game but declined them! Instead, I stayed home and watched DWTS! How was I suppose to know they would win it in such fashion, Dear Roxy?

Pretty exciting when I watched the highlights online. Good to see D. Wade is heating up in the nick of time. Does this mean the Heat have a chance of making it to the playoffs? I'm so out of it. I really don't follow them as much as I should. But I will start watching SportsCenter as soon as baseball season comes so maybe I can follow them a bit more. Oh, so close!

In the meantime, what happened to the US team yesterday? Losing to Venezuela was painful, but at least they still have a chance to redeem themselves. Too bad the Dominican Republic can’t say the same thing. Hmmm, how did they lose TWICE to the Netherlands? I didn't even know they had a team! And who are the two MLB players from the Netherlands? A little trivia for us, Rox.

The US will play Puerto Rico this Saturday at Dolphin Stadium. I'm going to try and make it to the game. Keeping my fingers crossed.


-Criss
Photo: Mike Cassese, Reuters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home