Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Don't question it, Dear Roxy, as it is here somewhere. I just don't obsess about it as much, I think.

Jeter in his WBC classic uniform beat his Yankee team, 6-5.

See, I keep myself updated :)

On a more serious note, sad news out of the Tampa/St. Pete area. The Coast Guard called off the search ending any hopes of finding Marquis Cooper, Corey Smith and William Bleakley.

Very sad to hear a day of fishing turned tragic for these guys. But if there's any good news out of this, it is to know that one made it out - Nick Schuyler. It is a miracle that he made it out alive, considering the frigid waters and time out on the ocean.

My prayers are with their families.

Great new update to the site, Rox, but why is Jeter after Vtek? jk!

And now ARod has a hip cyst and was "misquoted" talking about Damon and Jeter? I think he needs to take care of his own business and not talk about anyone or anything!

-Criss

Photo: Charles Wenzelberg, NYPost

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home