Friday, February 27, 2009

Almost Here

If I knew about the Yankees coming to town, I certainly didn't remember, Dear Roxy. It's been a while since they posted the schedules. And why are you questioning the kind of fan I am? Anyway, I'll be planning on catching a Yankee game down here while you watch your Sox on the tv! Heheh.

Speaking of baseball, this I'm sure I just found out a couple of days ago. The WBC will be played at Dolphin Stadium! It'll be during Round 2, so hopefully Team USA will make it far enough where we might be able to catch a game. Interested?

I heard Manny rejected a hefty 1-year multi-million dollar contract from the Dodgers. That guy is so overrated anyway.

I also heard your boy Tom limped down the altar and married Giselle. Blah.
Oh, speaking of the Oscar's, don't know if you watched it or not, but I recommend Slumdog Millionaire. You might like it - not that we ever agree on movies or anything...

-Criss
Photo: AP

PS: Happy Birthday, Dan :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home