Sunday, March 01, 2009

No Such Thing as Loyalty

That's right, Dear Criss, I'm questioning your fanhood. Or maybe I'm just too obsessed. I pounce on that schedule b/c Red Sox fans make it nearly impossible to get the seats you want - even a ticket! (Spring training tickets went on sale at 10, and I was in the waiting room until 2.) I would have loved to see them play here against the Marlins. You know, for weeks I really believed it would be down here? It was sad when I realized the truth!!! And, as tradition would have it, if you're interested, I'm not. The WBC seems really boring to me. I think I'm maybe in the minority on feeling like that. Dunno. Thanks for asking though. Really.

I know I wasn't gonna go into this again, but what's the point in A-Fraud having to meet with MLB in NY? They're not gonna do anything to him, and he's not gonna spill any beans on anyone. It's stupid. PR move?!

Now on to what's really important ...

HOW COULD THE PATRIOTS TRADE MIKE VRABEL?! What are they, nuts?! Yes. Not only is it silly to get rid of Matt Cassel (the cap, I know, I know), but it's looney to get rid of Vrabel. Cold and stupid! I'm so tired of Mr. Cut-off Sweatshirt and Mr. Yankee-hat-wearer. (Brady and his bride can go ahead and start having Yankee babies. Hey, maybe Tom can throw out the first pitch!) Tired of the embarrassing shenanagins like video-gate. Tired of the coldness of "just business." I don't know if I can do it anymore. I may need a few years off until Belichick is gone. I mean, why not trade Bruschi while we're at it? I need to stick with Ben for a while. I feel grossed out. Like when a weird guy whistles at you and you want to take a shower and put on an old sweatshirt and sweatpants. Ew. I need to think this over, a-la Manny.

Roxy

AP photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home