Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Oh, T.O.!

So what do we have to talk about - T.O., and Jeter looking real funny in that uniform. I actually thought you would blog about Dwayne Wade's crazy three-pointers that won the game the other night. I heard it on the radio and just saw it on Youtube. Exciting.

Are you sad the Dolphins didn't get T.O.? And what's this talk about Jason Taylor possibly coming back?! Strange times in football. Can you imagine T.O. in New England? I'm curious.

And the Dominican is out of the WBC. What happened there? Who beat them? Finland or Norway or something? Oh, yes, the Netherlands. I missed what your steroid boyfriend said about Jeter and Damon. What happened? I'll have to Google it.

COUNTDOWN TO SPRING TRAINING! Um, I have tickets for the Orioles game but Millar is now in Toronto. Wahhhhhhh! And Gabe Kaplar is with the DEVIL Rays! Ridiculous!

Roxy


Photo: Reuters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home