Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lucky Charm

Papi taping 15 (Pedroia's number) on the leprechaun. Nice. It's not your boy steroid man blowing kisses to himself in the mirror (or whatever he's doing - I felt a little yucky looking at the pics), but it's funny. What's not funny is Pedroia getting injured in the WBC. That thing is messing everyone up! Talk about your game, and post pictures of you in your new Youk jersey.

My boy Lester, who graces this week's Parade magazine, signed a five-year deal, $30 mil. I'm happy about that.

NOBODY was at my spring training game in Ft. Lauderdale, only - I can't even remember the one person who was there. Francona and one player. Come on! Ft. Myers in two weeks. We'll try again. I feel lucky.

And my car broke down today close to your house. What a drag.


Roxy


AP photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home