Monday, March 30, 2009

Some tennis

We couldn't agree more on the Stallworth accident, Dear Roxy. And let's not get started on the cop who stopped Ryan Moats. That guy who calls himself a 'cop' was ruthless and insensitive and deserves no pay while suspended, or even fired! Moats was the bigger person in all of this, as he didn't use his football player status to get out of the situation, and an even bigger man for accepting that cop's apology. I don't know that I could've done the same thing.

Let's change the subject to lighter things... You couldn't have inundated the blog with more red Sox's pictures, Rox? I think we should have a max on the number of pics we post per blog :p. Either way, I'm glad you finally got to see all of your boys in uniform.

As for me, I made it to the Sony Ericsson Open last night. I volunteered for the Greater Miami Tennis & Education Foundation, a great nonprofit organization that offers kids free tennis lessons, education and much, much more! My sister's boss is on the committee and I was invited to volunteer for their annual dinner. Among many things, I got to 'rub elbows' with Mary Joe Fernandez. hehe. I also got a chance to watch Serena Williams play China's own Peng. I didn't watch the whole match but I do know Serena won. Congrats to her and the rest of the USA team!

-Criss

Photo: Criss' sister

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home