Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Let's Hear it for Zo

I couldn't view the clip; it showed another game, Dear Roxy. Post another link... preferably the correct one. jk! I always like a good fight, as long as egos are the only things bruised.

I wasn't aware you were a tennis fan. Maybe I can get us tickets and make it over there. Let me know how you feel about that.
PS As far as Serena, I started rooting for Peng until I found out she was from China. I thought it was US vs US. heheh. I changed my ways as soon as I realized it wasn't.

In basketball news, Alonzo Mourning's #33 was retired at the AAA Monday night. It couldn't have happened to a better player and guy. Zo becomes the only Heat player to have his number retired. Congrats!
When those baseball season start? I feel like it should've started already.
In the meantime, Gary Sheffield, ONE homerun shy of 500, has been released by the Tigers.
Nice timing, Detroit. And Joba Chamberlain has pleaded guilty for DUI in Nebraska. Ouch.
Team Colombia's chances of making it to the World Cup are slim to none after losing to Venezuela last night. Oh boy!!!
-Criss
Photo: Miami Herald.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home