Thursday, April 23, 2009

Play it Again, Sam

Well, it's Red Sox-Yankees 2009, Dear Criss. Here we go again. I don't want any blow-outs but don't want any tight games either. It's too early for stressful extra-inning games.

Sox swept Baltimore this week. Sounds good. We're picking up the pace. Varitek's picking up that batting average, too. Woo hoo! This is his year! MVP! Okay, maybe not MVP, but you get my point. Speaking of an MVP, let's give a hand to Dave Roberts who recently threw out the first pitch. I can't say enough about this guy.

Then there's the NFL draft. I love football, but I'm not into the 24-hour hype surrounding the draft. You know, I barely noticed the NBA playoffs were going on. I'll tell you right now that the Heat's not going anywhere. And the Celtics? Eek. Can't say.

Roxy


Photo: AP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home