Monday, November 30, 2009

What a sportsman!

Derek Jeter is SI's Sportsman of the Year! As if you needed another reason to hate him, Dear Roxy. Congrats to the man that has done it all this year!

And what's the truth behind Holliday? First I hear he "would accept" a trade to the Yankees (hope the Yankees are not trading any of my favorite pitchers!) and now I hear about a possible trade to the Red Sox? Let's get this story straight.

A little farewell to Bob Sheppard, the voice of the Yankees for a godzillion years. He hasn't worked since 2007 due to illness so I suppose he's officially retiring (the man is 99 years old!!!). Insert Yankee tears here.

Did you hear about Grady Sizemore and the "private" photos that were stolen from his girlfriend's email account? I could just imagine what they are, haha.

Before I get to football, what's the deal with Tiger? Oh my, sounds like trouble in paradise.

And I'm so glad Serena got a hefty fine for her US Open outburst. Poor line judge, I bet she's still hiding underneath her bed.

The Dolphins have officially dug themselves in a very deep hole. How could they lose to the Bills - the Bills?!?! There's still hope... I'm not losing it just yet.

Go Colts!

-Criss

PS Notre Dame's Charlie Weis has been fired and the Seminole's Bobby Bowden "will retire." I fell bad for these man! The end of an era for Bobbie, that's for sure.

Photo: Gregory Heisler for Sports Illustrated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home