Monday, April 19, 2010

Tampa Slay (as my sister says)

Hold on, Dear Criss, I need to go get some disinfectant spray to clean out this Yankee SHRINE that you created.

So the Rays ate us up, because that's what we've been letting them do these last few years. Yankees and Rays coming to town? Lie down and give up. Don't even show up. I don't get it. And the Twins?! I mean, just give them the win. Don't even play! This team's a mess, except clearly Beckett played well again with Varitek, and Varitek is hitting home runs, which is encouraging. Not every game, but better.

And Heat-Celtics? That first game was tense - or the last 10 minutes I watched. I just can't handle the NBA. Not my cup of tea. Did you see the fight?

What about that Coach Gruden QB Camp special with four of the top QB picks, including Tebow? It was really good. If you can catch it, do so. They've been showing snippets here and there. I'm really excited about the draft now. I would say I'd take two of the four on the show. I won't jade you before you see anything. Wish the Pats would manage to get Tebow.

Saw rocker and arena football team owner Bon Jovi and his crew last night. Lots of fun, but some people in the crowd needed to get energized.

Roxy


'Tek: Elsa, Getty Images
Bon Jovi: Roxy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home