Friday, June 18, 2010

Bummer

The US team was denied a goal that would've given them the three points they truly deserved, especially after fighting back from a 2-0 deficit. Instead, they have to be content with a draw and the one point that comes with it, Dear Roxy. The referee really blew this one.

But let's look forward to the 23rd. US really needs to win that game if they want to advance to the next round. There's nothing they can do about this game but fight even harder on the next one.

And Spain lost! Rox, I know you don't understand the magnitude of that loss but believe me when I tell you... it's big!

I can't stand the Lakers so I won't even bother congratulating them, hehe.

Come on Yankees, what's happening? The Mets are next.

-Criss

AP Photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home