Monday, June 14, 2010

World Cup Fever

One in four people in the world will be watching
the World Cup! 1 in 4. You know how amazing
that is? You and your other 2 friends can watch boring golf while the rest of us indulge ourselves in the best sport in the world, Dear Roxy.

I must admit I watched both soccer matches on Friday at work. I sure hope the boss doesn't read this blog. And I totally watched the one from this morning. Here's to hoping I can watch some of the Italy-Paraguay game later this afternoon.

In the meantime, the Yankees have been kicking some butt lately. They are now tied for first in the AL East! Wooo-hooo.

And the Celtics have now taken the lead. Good job, boys.

Anyway, back to soccer. I LOVE THIS GAME! Read this... it's a story on why the World Cup is such a big deal.

-Criss

Getty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home