Monday, May 24, 2010

Blog Hog: NBA Playoffs

Well, apparently I have free reign over this blog now, Dear Criss! My Sox kept some of their dignity against NY, NY got beat up by the Rays and Mets, and my boys did pretty well against Minnesota and Philly. I'm very surprised. I am still a little sad that Matsuzaka missed out on his no-hitter. Ahem, who was catching the game? Varitek would be mad if he heard me, but I'm a supporter, not a hater!

Speaking of tonight, the Celtics are playing. Now, Boston sports history leads me to believe that instead of winning this series tonight at home, they will lose to drag it out to the last possible minute. The Suns made a comeback (ever so slightly), and the Lakers were previously chanting their desire for the Celtics last week. If the Celtics are going to play the Lakers just to lose, they better lose now against the Magic, because we're talking about a historic pride check if it comes down to Boston-LA. Apparently, I'm sorta interested, but only because the Celtics are involved and the Red Sox are struggling.

Roxy


AP photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home