Tuesday, May 18, 2010

All I've Got are the Celtics


I'm so sick that - shock - Papelbon blew it after we worked so hard to come back and lead last night, Dear Criss. I can't even handle it. I need some time off, but I'll write a little anyway.

Um, and what's with Hanley Ramirez? Why must baseball be so dramatic sometimes? (I won't even begin to talk about Mike Lowell.) I feel for the Marlins' manager, because when you go through years of Manny, you understand these things better. I'm not saying that Ramirez and Ramirez are twins, I'm just more sympathetic.

Go Celtics. (And, yes, Rasheed Wallace wearing a Flyers cap is insulting. But I know going into that is a waste of time; it's just that Mike & Mike were talking about it this a.m.)

Did you know Pedroia has an action figure? It looks NOTHING like him. My sister bought it for me!

Roxy

Action Figure: McFarlane Toys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home