Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Jason Varitek = Lombardi Trophy

Please don't get started on soccer. Please, Dear Criss. I'd rather watch a whole Lakers game followed by golf. And while we're at it, maybe if your boys would lay off of hitting Pedroia, you wouldn't be complaining about your little bruises. Walk it off.

The Braden story was very touching. And his grandma is one funny lady ("Stick it, A-Rod!"). By the way, I support him 100 percent for calling out A-Fraud crossing the mound, recently.

Now, I've got one for you: Boston's mayor making Varitek an even greater Boston legend when he confused him with Vinatieri. I really don't believe that he doesn't know the difference. I don't know what happened, but I think it even made him chuckle.

Roxy


AP photo


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home