Thursday, April 29, 2010

The "Old Man" Still Has It

Seriously, you went to watch polo, Dear Criss? And some guy called Nacho Libre? You're in pretty bad shape.

Well, my Sox are starting to turn the ship around. There was a b-a-d losing streak there, but we're waking up. My only concern is that now we have to play NY. The schedule is gonna get a little more difficult. I was really surprised that we beat Toronto. Shocked, actually. But 'Tek is playing a bit and is doing well. Four RBI in one game. Come on. I'm excited and happy for him.

Can we please discuss the Dolphins asking Dez Bryant if his mother was a prostitute? An irrelevant, irrational, inappropriate and disrespectful question. Unbelievable. I didn't realize the answer to that question could impact his ability to score touchdowns. I know it's sorta old news now, but it still irks me.

Roxy


Photo: John Wilcox, Boston Herald

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home