Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Nacho

The World Champions visited the White House on Monday, Dear Roxy. President Obama had a great speech for them. I'm sure you're dying to hear it so here it is.

And the Yankees have picked up where they left off last season. Unfortunately, they lost Sunday's game, giving them their first series loss of the season. But all in all, I couldn't be disappointed in their performance. What about you, Rox, how are your boys doing nowadays?

The Heat are alive thanks to Wade's unbelievable performance in the second half. If only the supporting cast could do the same. If only...


Last but not least, I went to the Miami Beach Polo World Cup 2010 on Saturday! And although I had no idea what to expect, I loved it! And can you say Nacho Figueras? He's called the "David Beckham of Polo." Wowzers!


Crazy dunk by the Milwaukee Bucks' mascot!

-Criss

Photo: Saul Loeb, AFP & Vanity Fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home