Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The New Home of the Yankees

I am back from my wonderful trip to New Jersey/New York and wonderful Yankees Stadium, Dear Roxy.

What an amazing place. The old Yankees Stadium was home, classic, a shrine, and a landmark all rolled up into one, but this stadium is insane and awesome! I loved it... the subway ride, the atmosphere, the fans, the food, and even the cold rain. In other words, everything!!!

Even with rain delay in the 6th inning, and eventually an early finish, I was able to breathe in all Yankee! Ha, can't wait to do it again.
If the pictures or reading this don't make you barf, I don't know what will.
No worries, when we go to Fenway, I promise to keep it together.
In other non-exciting news, the Heat lost to your dirty Bostonians. You see, Rox, your guys always play dirty! Let's see how the Heat react tonight.
-Criss
Photos: Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home