Thursday, May 27, 2010

Futbol Fever!

The Yankees seem to be on the longest bad streak of the year. Obviously, it doesn't help that have the players are injured and in the DL, but come on!

These guys can’t buy a run! And even though they’ve won the first two games against the Twins, they did it with 4 runs! Somebody –anybody - needs to start hitting, scoring some runs and giving the pitching staff a bit of a break!

I know I’m a bit late, but my condolences go out to Jose Lima’s family and friends. His enthusiasm on and off the field made him one player to watch. Truly a great pitcher, and an even better human being. RIP, Jose.

In basketball, the Suns and Magic have made it a series! Good luck to both teams. I can’t never root for the Lakers and the Celtics won last year. So there it is…

And the World Cup is only a few weeks away! Yay! I cannot wait. Soccer fever is here to stay!


-Criss

Photo: US Soccer Stud & Mark J. Terrill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home