Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Get it Over With - Tonight!

One more - just one more game. Once again, though, we're talking Boston. So I'm hoping that we don't drag this out, Dear Criss. I'm sorry, did you say you're rooting for Boston? Next step, you become a Red Sox fan! There's always time. Rondo was amazing with his back-handed shot, and I love Shrek and Donkey. Oh my gosh, what a funny press conference! You just never know who's gonna step up. Nate Robinson, Big Baby, Rondo ... Can't wait to see who's the man for game 6 (or 7).

And this is so old, but I'm thrilled that Millar is doing broadcast for NESN, Fox and MLB. He's as crazy as ever.

Only four behind your stinkin' Yankees!

Roxy

P.S. I'd rather watch curling than five minutes of the World Cup.


Photo: Jim Davis, The Boston Globe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home