Friday, July 02, 2010

Oh No.

I wasn't happy, Dear Criss, that Martinez got injured, but it was nice to see more of Varitek. Until recently when he decided to break his foot for six weeks. Noooo! Why?! What was he thinking? The Broken Limb Cloud needs to pass. It's just awful. Right when we were catching up with you. The Sox re-acquired Kevin Cash, who once backed Varitek up. My initial thought to Varitek being out was, There goes the season, but maybe Cash can hold things together a little bit.

Finally, on the LeBron/Wade/Bosh front, I'd like to say that I'm sick of hearing about it. I don't care if they all go to play for the 76ers, just move on to other news already.

Like Wimbledon. Nadal is still in! What happened to Federer? Who cares. Go Rafa.

By the way, did you know the Nike campus had things like these? Very cool. Check out these pics my West Coast friend sent me. Whoever made these images forgot to see what the real Stockton and Rice look like.

Roxy


AP photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home