Thursday, July 15, 2010

Quite the Week

Sorry about your sports week, Dear Criss. A sad one for you, I can see. I wish I had something nice to say, but I think you covered things well.

I'm not sure how to transition here, so I'll just jump right in. Did you see the home run derby tonight? Texas embarrassed the Red Sox. Oh, what a way to start the second half of the season. We're five behind you. Everyone needs to take their cortisone shots and get back playing. Well, no, because that doesn't make them better; it's just temporary. At least Papi won the real Home Run Derby. Now if he could just continue that for this last stretch. Listen, I know there's no World Series for us this year, but I'd like to keep some kind of dignity.

Finally, what's this about T.O. and the Steelers in the same sentence?

Roxy

Photo: AP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home