Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Start Fighting to Win

Can we ever hold a lead long enough to win? We had the game in our hands last night. What happened, Dear Criss? The usual happened. And Youk left the game for a "right ankle pain," the Rays announcers just said. What?!

Sigh. Another night playing Tampa Bay. When's the All-Star Break? My guys need some time to recoup. Some guy called Doubront is pitching. Apparently Gabe Kaplar coached him in the minors. (I'm just learning a whole bunch from these Tampa announcers tonight.) I don't even know who's on my team anymore. There's a new guy everyday. I can't watch. The only thing that makes me feel 10 percent better is that Jacoby may travel to Toronto with the team, according to The Boston Globe.

So how much longer until the World Cup is over? I don't hear much about it anymore - which is fine. I'm not complaining.


Roxy


Photo: Richard Phibbs for Men's Vogue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home