Monday, October 25, 2010

Barely Breathing? Not at All.

Farrell to the Blue Jays? No! Well, good for him. He always seemed like a good guy. But he still looks better in Red Sox colors.

Um, I know you said your Yankees were barely breathing. No kidding. Not breathing at all. A lot of new faces in this World Series, but I'm not excited enough to watch. The real World Series was Yankees-Rangers, and that finished well with A-Fraud striking out.

Finally, Dear Criss, did you see the Dolphins game? That call was so wrong. I'm not a Dolphins fan, but it was clear to me the Dolphins had reasonable possession of the ball (my own new rule) after the Roethlisberger fumble, which was initially ruled a touchdown. The first two bodies/hands on that ball were Dolphins. Everyone else just piled on. Glad that TD call was challenged, but in the end, it was a lousy, lousy loss.


Roxy


AP photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home