Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Highway to the Danger Zone

Oh no, now I have that song stuck in my head.

You forgot to mention that one of the miners used to play soccer, Dear Criss. Earth to Miss Soccer over there. But really, it is a great story. I was so nervous.

And so your Yankees are struggling. You lost Teixeira and are one game away from being eliminated. Am I excited? No, because I've seen teams do this too many times, and then they blow it. So until there's one out left in the ninth, and Texas is ahead by 10, I'm not getting excited. I have a feeling they will drag this out to game seven.

Speaking of a drag, I can't take any more criminal news in sports. What happened to Junior Seau? I didn't expect this, but I really am not too familiar with him besides his time on the Pats at the end of his career. I do remember him playing against Steve Young back in the day.

Last thought: The Boston Globe asked "Should the Red Sox go after Cliff Lee." Yes. Actually, no. Whenever we go after the hot stars, they do nothing for us. But, oh my, this is pointing in the direction of the Yankees. Blech.

Roxy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home