Sunday, September 26, 2010

New Names

What's up with the shrine at Yankee Stadium II, Dear Criss? Wow! So right now, the Sox are playing your stinkin' Yankees. How nice of Martinez to keep your catcher from eating the dugout floor last night. It would be nice to sweep you guys tonight. And then, we have to play AGAIN next weekend. Alright already! Enough! But if we can keep you from clinching AL East for a while, so be it - at least for this weekend.

The Patriots decided to play good ball today and won. Who's Danny Woodhead? Gotta keep my eye on him. Brett Favre also won, and somehow the Steelers are 3-0. But I'm trying to get used to not paying attention to the Steelers. It's a little weird, but I just can't keep tabs on them anymore. I am paying attention to how McNabb is adjusting in Washington. A little worried, but I'm going to bet that he wins the next game. I imagine you're watching the Dolphins-Jets game. Is next week the Monday night game against the Pats? Can't wait!

Roxy


Photo: Getty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home