Thursday, September 02, 2010

Super Blog Hog: Winding Down the Season

Manny Delcarmen was traded. I know I begged for them to do that for years now, but they actually did it, and I kinda feel sad. He's been a part of the team for so long ... No more, "Oh no! They put in Delcarmen! Game over." Well, there are one or two other people I may have traded before him.

On the Varitek front, apparently he feels he's "ready to go" according to WEEI. Well, I'm glad he waited until after my trip to feel so ready! It's fine. I actually don't want him to waste his time for the last few games. Heal and come back strong in 2011. His numbers were doing so well and will hopefully do the same next year.

Alright, football is almost here. The latest debate was, Will we see Tebow play this season? I think you. How about you, Dear Criss? Are you there? Gonna have to put up a bunch of Sox pictures if you don't come back soon. Hee, hee.

Last item: Bucky is the AL pitcher of the month for August. That's my boy!

Roxy


More pics by Roxy



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home