Thursday, August 26, 2010

No Re-Entry

That was the saddest story you wrote about in your last posting, Dear Criss. I hope Morrison's dad gets to live a long life and surprises everyone! As for those Marlins, they better start using that money to pay for their own projects! How about they use all that money to by Morrison's dad a PLANE TICKET instead of letting him take the train?

And Johnny Damon ... I'm sick of this story. I thought about how nice that would be, erasing those years at the Yankees, maybe. But nope. He doesn't want to go back. Well, I guess he has a right to do as he wishes, but I don't think this helps his case among the Boston fans. Oh well.

This Red Sox season has been a disaster. Sources say that Pedroia may be out for the rest of the season. And that makes me worry more about Varitek. You know what? They shouldn't bother to come back to a clearly disastrous season. Forget it. Don't injure yourselves more.

Roxy


Photo: More by Roxy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home