Monday, July 26, 2010

Blog Hog: Earth to Criss

Um, hello?! Where are you, Dear Criss? We have things to discuss, like do you think the NFL season should expand to 18 games? I don't. No way; too many injuries as is. I think 16 weeks is more than enough. If they keep adding games, it'll take away from the excitement. It'll turn into the MLB or NBA season - long and never-ending.

Hey, we're also approaching the NFL Hall of Fame induction ceremony. You better watch Jerry Rice shed some tears. I wonder who will present him. Steve? Joe? None of the above?

So Martinez is back in the lineup. My folks are slowly healing. But will Varitek be there when I visit? Oh my gosh, if he's in Pawtucket, I'll cry ... and you'll laugh.

Roxy

Photo: The Boston Globe, Yoon S. Byun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home