Thursday, July 29, 2010

Super Blog Hog: Marco 2010 - And I Don't Mean the Politician

So next time you see a Marco 2010 bumper sticker on the road, Dear Criss, think of Marco Scutaro who hit a grand slam against the Angels. Second one of his career. Maybe I can get one of those bumper stickers and use a sharpie to write "Scutaro" on it. Hm.

Well, apparently you must have gone fishing in some remote part of the country and don't have Internet access. (Where are you?!) I wonder what your thoughts are on Ocho Cinco and T.O. being together. Or should Tom Brady have held out of training camp until he had a new contract (I hate that holding out stuff)? Will I recognize any of the Red Sox players when I go to see the game? (Pedroia may need six weeks out, instead of five.) Will Jacoby be back in time to help us from getting slaughtered by your stinkin' Yankees?

All pressing questions.

Roxy

AP photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home