Sunday, August 22, 2010

Perfect Day at Fenway

So you're a better friend than me? Ha! Perhaps true. Not one Yankees picture? Maybe you weren't feeling good. Well, I'm back and ready to talk Red Sox!

I absolutely loved my time at Fenway. The game went by too quickly. We had excellent seats; we were so excited. Everyone was very nice; it was almost like a spring training game. I got to hear "Sweet Caroline" and "Dirty Water." And if I heard "Dirty Water," it means we won. Thank goodness, because I didn't go up there to lose. It was Pedroia's first game back, and it happened to be his birthday. And although Varitek did not play, I spotted him in the dugout, so all was fine.

In other baseball news, I can't believe Lou Piniella is retiring. That tough exterior seems to have a soft, kind heart, especially for his mother who is not doing well. The Boston Globe quoted him saying, "Family is important, it comes first. My mom needs me home and that's where I'm going."

Football? I'm excited that Brett Favre is coming back, and I hope he can win it all this year.

Roxy


Photos by Roxy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home