Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Uber Blog Hog: Rafa!

Football's back! So what's been going on (besides you being lost in la-la land somewhere, Dear Criss)? Well, Tom Brady won Week 1, after a scary car accident, and Moroney got traded (are you kidding). I'm not even phased anymore by these nutty trades. The Pats do it like it's no big deal. I'm surprised Brady has a new contract. Then there's Favre, who people are saying looks old and tired. Give me a break, people. Call me in January when he's in the playoffs. McNabb? I hope he does really well in Washington. I'm not gonna buy a jersey, but I'll be rooting for him. Hey, have you seen that show "Homecoming" with Rick Reilly? I caught it tonight; it featured McNabb. Really nice, down-to-earth, gentleman. Too bad I only caught the end.

And now poor baseball is on the back burner.

Oh, yes! Congrats to Rafa Nadal. What a match! Did you catch any of it? His first career grand slam.

Roxy


Photo: Getty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home