Thursday, September 23, 2010

Closer to the Edge

The Yankees are fighting for the AL East title and all I can do is root, root, root, Dear Roxy. And in between, I cuss, bite my nails, cheer, scream and go to sleep exhausted. It sure feels like a post season series.

The Yankees have also unveiled the largest monument in Monument Park belonging to none other than The Boss. It's a little big, but what can you do? And speaking of The Boss, I'm sure you watched ESPN's 30 for 30 "The House of Steinbrenner."

We play your Sox this weekend. Let's hope they take it easy... they're not going anywhere anyway. I kid - not!

The Canes play Pittsburgh today so wear your green and orange, Rox. I'm sure this will be the only time we agree on something sports-related.

-Criss

Photo: Barton Silverman, NY Times

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home