Thursday, December 09, 2010

Wheeling and Dealing

Carl Crawford. How do I root for someone I've despised for years, Dear Criss? I can't even put his picture up here; it's too much for me to handle. This is along the lines of Lugo. Although this is undoubtedly a big deal, I'm not excited because we always get big name players and are disappointed by their performance.

Are you gonna get Cliff Lee?

Sure wasn't disappointed by the Pats this week. (The Colts lost to Dallas?!) They took the Jets to school on Monday night. I think one of the announcers described it as a clinic. Don't remember, but I loved it. I was kinda hoping it would be more competitive, but that's fine. Is this a preview of the playoffs? Hope not. It'll be over in the first quarter.


Roxy



Photo: AP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home