Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

I know I'm a day early, but we should be thankful every day.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Now to sports... I can't leave the blog for one day or a week because Roxy takes over.

The Yankees are acting foolish when it comes to resigning Jeter, Dear Roxy. I'm not saying give him all the money in the world, but come on, this guy is one of the reasons you're richer every year and the reason your team sells out games. It's time to pay up!
And the Heat are looking warm with their 8-6 record. I'm not worried but they have to deal with some underlying issues. Step up, guys. It's not all about the Big 3.

Football - the Dolphins are running out of time and so are the Canes. But I'll be there this Saturday rooting for the U at SunLife Stadium. Let's see if they can pull off a win against USF's Bulls.
Rox, I'll be at the Turkey Trot at Tropical Park tomorrow. I'm ready to run a 10K and eat as if I ran a marathon. I'll see you there, right?
-Criss
Photo: The WWW




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home