Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blog Hog: Boring Sports Week

So the Celtics are out, Dear Criss. I think I'm rooting for LeBron now. Not really gonna be watching, but it would be nice for him to win a championship in his career. How did the Celtics lose by that margin at home? It's like they gave up early. I know there was no KG, but at least lose by a smaller margin.

Speaking of losing, my Sox always struggle a little on the West Coast. Varitek got a homerun out of the trip. I'm feeling for Papi. It's lousy to be benched, but maybe he needed some quiet time. I think it's all in his mind, and I'm not buying the steroids talk. Call me stupid. Everyone trashing him doesn't help either. Players go through slumps! It happens. Let's hope he turns it around. Toronto next. Oh brother.

Jason Taylor's back with the Dolphins? I thought for sure he'd end up with New England, which, come on, you have to admit might have been a little cool for him. But if Miami is where he wants to be, good for him. He'll probably retire a Dolphin.

You're totally missing the finals in Dancing with the Stars. I'm going for Shawn Johnson. She is a human energy drink. I'm sure you would have been against my choice.

Roxy


Photo: ABC.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home