Monday, May 11, 2009

At Running Back ... Glen Davis

Glen "Big Baby" Davis. 289 pounds. Game winning shot. Put those words together, and you have a fascinating outcome. Did you see that, Dear Criss?! I mean, the Celtics have been exciting during these playoffs with their stressful playing and buzzer-beating overtime escapades. And now some fan is probably gonna sue for being bumped. When you're pretty much on the court, that close to the players, and standing up, there's a chance of contact. Who's the big baby here?

And my Sox escaped a loss to the Rays. Thank goodness we won two out of this series. Beckett pitched well. (I don't know what I think of Manny. I'm just not gonna talk about it anymore.) Jason Bay: Give him a raise.

On a sad note, basketball lost Chuck Daly. It's weird to lose people that we've watched growing up. I didn't know he spent time coaching at Duke and BC. Besides his days in Detroit, let's not forget this guy coached the Dream Team. Imagine the stories he had from that. I think I can say we both wish his family well.

Roxy

Photos: Davis - The Boston Herald, Matt Stone
Daly - AP, Associated Press

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home